Seite 3 von 7 ErsteErste 12345 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 68

Thema: Finnland

Savage-IG Mitglied Avatar von Dedi

AW: Finnland

Hey Peter...
    I`m looking forward for the pictures you took along your fantastic trip and
    I totally agree with you: always take your own time to ride a big trip.
    Your report was very nice to read and I will try to make it next year. This year the time is way too short.
    Greetz Dedi
    ---
    wenn's nicht rockt, isses für'n Arsch

Peter_H
    Gast

Hello Dedi, thanks for the nice words.
    You know, we all think a long trip to a foreign country is something extraordinary, something BIG and maybe frightful. But it is not. You ride as long as you like every day, you will have no problems with your bike if you have the steuerkettenspanner fixed und in order, the oil, oilfilter and luftfilter is changed..so what ? JUST GO !! What can happen, that you cannot fix on a Savage ? People are always nice and friendly,anywhere, if you get into trouble.
    Don't be afraid to spread out your wings and fly !
    We will treat you well, when you come to Finland, be sure of that !
    The club here has also spare parts in stock, like antriebsreimen, so you do not have to bring that along. We can serve you with many parts in one or two days and we have our own "Norbert" here too
    alles gute !
    Peter

Peter_H
    Gast

Distel, my dear, I don't remember if I told you, but I should have : In Finland you are a famous person - everybody has been to your site, and many people speak of it, like.. "ah, I saw on the Distel's site a picture of such a nice bike..."
    or,
    " I was wondering how to make a different solution on this design-problem, so I went to Distel's site, it is among my bookmarks, you know, and there I found a picture of a bike that was exactly like mine, but the owner had made this or that and it was sooo great...I will definitely do that too."
    "If you have not been to Distel's site, you have not seen what can be done to a Savage !!"
    "Have you seen Distel's site - oh, well, that is absolutely a goldmine!!!"

:kiss: Thanks Antje !!!

Savage-IG Mitglied Avatar von popichter

many thanks peter

its a lot of stuff to think over.

one day we will do it i am sure. i am not afraid of the long distance but the long time and want no stress too. but who does my work on the farm this 3 weeks . mayby will take me one year to think about

bernd

Peter_H
    Gast

What if I can gather some Savage-Finns to do the work on your farm..??

Peter :)
    Thanks for all that. but still there is a big thing... Two months ago I started to work for a new company and I now have not enough days to take off. you know? even when your party is on the weekend I`ll need 6 or maybe 7 days free, which I haven`t got until then. But next year... I definatly will come over to see that party... and in 3 years I have to, because my dad and I want to see the northern lights then...

you have your own norbert in finland? i guess you took one of norberts beard-hairs and cloned your own norbert out of it?
    ;) now I found the real reason for your trip ;)

Does he ride a sidecar too?... Now I`m a little frightened of finland ;)
    ---

Keitere
    Gast

Dont be afraid!

but this what i read here makes me to think next summer meetingplace much more intensive. You certainly want to see a typical finnish meeting with a sauna, lake, mosqitos, heating sausage in fireplace, without forgetting song, wine and women. That is why we need to be very critical when we choose the next place for us. Not too far from southern part of Finland, not even too colose so that you get a good possibility to drive our most beautiful roads after Turku or ... something.

You are so very velcome!

Hello Peter.
    Sauna would be great. Beer, wine and lots of naked, blonde women would be even better ;) *lol*
    So I`m really looking forward to this!
    :)
    ---

Savage-IG Mitglied Avatar von Distel

Rotes Gesicht AW: Finnland

Zitat Zitat von Peter_H Beitrag anzeigen
    Distel, my dear, I don't remember if I told you, but I should have : In Finland you are a famous person...
    @ Peter: (I definitely miss the "hide myself" smiley)

YES, you did.

Love, Distel
    Distel - piekst schon mal, beißt aber nicht

Peter_H
    Gast

I promised some info about our next meeting, and it is in Karvio, Finland 1-3.8.
    http://kartat.eniro.fi/query?&what=r...nMode=shortest
    If you want company along the route, drop me a line
    Gruss, Peter