Seite 3 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 33

Thema: Another new member

Neu hier
    Jo Rügen har været dansk. Ca 1 år :D :D :D

Savage-IG Mitglied Avatar von Billi33
    Længe nok for mig at tilbringe min ferie der!
    Alt ist man dann, wenn man an der Vergangenheit mehr Freude hat, als an der Zukunft.
    (John Knittel, schweizer. Schriftsteller, 1891-1970)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bier Kaltstellen ist auch Kochen!!!

Savage-IG Mitglied Avatar von TheCrow
    Zitat Zitat von Northwood Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Crow.
    ... I dont think I want to ride as far as Leipzig on this bike. It very much depends on the seat ergonomics. Longer trips I ride on my Gpz500.
    You can drive around Fyn. And close to the shoreline most of the time.
    Its a very nice trip I think, but a short one. 2 days max.
    One thing I like about Denmark is the opportunity to camp in the open. We have lots of free camp sites. Most of them including shelters.
    Norway and Sweden has the same, but as far as I know its illegal south of the border.
    Jipp! The Ls is not made for long trips (ergonomical). But there are some People here, doing Etmals of 800km! I dont!
    But there are also People, doing the longer trips with other bikes or cars! There are People, carring theire LS on a Trailer to the Meetings. (pls. dont comment it!)
    If Round-Fyn is good for 2 days, it would take me 4 or 6 - one or two days up, one or two days down. But it is a good idea!
    To camp for a night in Germany somewhere is not so easy, as in Scandinavia - forbidden, but possible... ;-)
    Anyway - I'm sure, you'ld find lot of places to drop in, if you ask here...

Jo Rügen har været dansk. Ca 1 år :D :D :D
    That happend, when Denmark was german? ;-) :-D
    Geändert von TheCrow (13.03.2018 um 09:56 Uhr)
    Stammtisch-Hannover : seit 2010 ein fester Bestandteil der Elsen-Szene!

Neu hier
    Zitat Zitat von TheCrow Beitrag anzeigen
    Jipp! The Ls is not made for long trips (ergonomical). But there are some People here, doing Etmals of 800km! I dont!
    But there are also People, doing the longer trips with other bikes or cars! There are People, carring theire LS on a Trailer to the Meetings. (pls. dont comment it!)
    If Round-Fyn is good for 2 days, it would take me 4 or 6 - one or two days up, one or two days down. But it is a good idea!
    To camp for a night in Germany somewhere is not so easy, as in Scandinavia - forbidden, but possible... ;-)
    Anyway - I'm sure, you'ld find lot of places to drop in, if you ask here...

That happend, when Denmark was german? ;-) :-D
    What do you mean by Denmark being german?
    The island was danish from 1814 till 1815 when it was given back to the preussians - along with Holstein IIRC.

Tour de Fyn is only around 200 km and could easily be done in one day. But at 100 km a day theres time for sightseeing, swimming and beer;)
    I you want more time on the road, I suggest doing a tour round Jylland.

Thank you for the invitation to drop in. It sounds like a very friendly community you have here :)

What do you mean by Denmark being german?
    The island was danish from 1814 till 1815 when it was given back to the preussians - along with Holstein IIRC.
    Sorry, that was a very bad joke!
    Denmark wasn't even german in the time of occupation. Some danish people were colaborating, many didn't. But all were still danish.
    The borders changed up and down, west or east. Landscape and People didn't change. So it was always just the flag, what was changing.
    In fact the borders aren't so important for us today and it realy doesn't matter on witch side of the border you live, or come from.

Our community is in fact very friendly! Even when we do, what we like best: joking, very bad joking! ;-)
    Geändert von TheCrow (13.03.2018 um 14:05 Uhr)

Neu hier
    Zitat Zitat von TheCrow Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry, that was a very bad joke!
    Denmark wasn't even german in the time of occupation. Some danish people were colaborating, many didn't. But all were still danish.
    The borders changed up and down, west or east. Landscape and People didn't change. So it was always just the flag, what was changing.
    In fact the borders aren't so important for us today and it realy doesn't matter on witch side of the border you live, or come from.

Our community is in fact very friendly! Even when we do, what we like best: joking, very bad joking! ;-)
    LOL, I dont mind you joking. It was a good one :)
    But I wasnt aware you were joking. I thought I missed something in my history lessons back in school. Thats why I asked.

You are right. The border has changed a lot during time. It must have been awfull for the people in these areas constantly changing nationality.
    Now people just live peacefully together, feeling danish and/or german.

I like to contribute to your hospitality and invite people to drop in if they drop by :)

I like to contribute to your hospitality and invite people to drop in if they drop by :)
    That's what we waited for! Leute, Ihr hab's gelesen! Wer organisiert die Anfahrt?...

Spass!
    Just another JOKE!!!

Savage-IG Mitglied Avatar von Billi33
    Juhu... da wär‘ ich sofort dabei!!!
    Alt ist man dann, wenn man an der Vergangenheit mehr Freude hat, als an der Zukunft.
    (John Knittel, schweizer. Schriftsteller, 1891-1970)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bier Kaltstellen ist auch Kochen!!!

Neu hier
    So when will you arrive? Tomorrow? For a week, a month?
    :) :) :)

Naah, I saw in a Opel commercial that germans never make jokes :D

Naah, I saw in a Opel commercial that germans never make jokes :D
    Opel is or was german? May be until 192x ...