Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste ... 234
Ergebnis 31 bis 33 von 33

Thema: Another new member

Neu hier
    I know, but tell the makers of the commercial.
    It was sold to GM back then and later to PSA, so it has been around.

Like another commercial for Seat: "German thoroughness - spanish temperament".
    European cars are all alike. Different brands - same owners and production plants.

Savage-IG Mitglied Avatar von TheCrow
    Zitat Zitat von Northwood Beitrag anzeigen
    European cars are all alike. Different brands - same owners and production plants.
    Volvo was different - until Ford bought them... I owned a '79 244 (B21A), a '85 245 (B23E) - actual I'm driving in a '89 745 (B230F). 400.000 km are quite normal for These cars. Take actual (Geely-)Volvos and trie to do it!
    In the 70s-80s there was a Volvo Commercial: "it Needs more than 18 swedish winters to beat a Volvo" - Ha! My 745 did ten german winters (warmer, more salt) more!!!
    It seems to be my last Volvo - so I'll keep her running...
    Stammtisch-Hannover : seit 2010 ein fester Bestandteil der Elsen-Szene!

Neu hier
    Zitat Zitat von TheCrow Beitrag anzeigen
    Volvo was different - until Ford bought them... I owned a '79 244 (B21A), a '85 245 (B23E) - actual I'm driving in a '89 745 (B230F). 400.000 km are quite normal for These cars. Take actual (Geely-)Volvos and trie to do it!
    In the 70s-80s there was a Volvo Commercial: "it Needs more than 18 swedish winters to beat a Volvo" - Ha! My 745 did ten german winters (warmer, more salt) more!!!
    It seems to be my last Volvo - so I'll keep her running...
    Yeah, Volvos are build like tanks :)
    But I mean modern european cars.
    Half of them are running on PSA engines, half of them are VW chassis. Without the badge you would have a hard time telling one brand from another. The body work are almost identical.