PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : nockenwelle

sun_rat
09.11.2006, 21:57
hast du gefunden eine nockenwelle das ist jahrelang?

oder es ist höher leistung?

gruß,
sun rat

wolfsister
09.11.2006, 22:14
Please a specification.

Gruß
Anke

sun_rat
09.11.2006, 22:41
nockenwelle und ventil (http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/batchfile/ode%20to%20jack/camshaft.gif)

zahl 1.

Bauer
10.11.2006, 00:16
Hi,

I´m not really shore what you are looking for:
- (1) a camshaft that "will make a higher mileage" or
- (2) a camshaft that "will have more power"?

(1) I dont know a better one => try better oil for more miles?!
(2) The Camshaft of the "Dr Big" (???) or another off road Suzuki Motorcycle fits and gives more power, but less torque (? I don`t know exactly, but normally it is this way...)

Bauer

(Uuuuh, I´ve forgotten:
THANKS to all american people FOR THIS ASSKICK TO (?) THIS MOTHERFU...R NAMED BU..
PLEASE THROW THIS "HOLY" IDIOT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, THANKS!)

sun_rat
10.11.2006, 16:40
Hi,

(2) The Camshaft of the "Dr Big" (???) or another off road Suzuki Motorcycle fits and gives more power, but less torque (? I don`t know exactly, but normally it is this way...)

Bauer

i'm looking for one that will last more than 12,000 miles! i don't look forward to buying a new one every year!

(Uuuuh, I´ve forgotten:
THANKS to all american people FOR THIS ASSKICK TO (?) THIS MOTHERFU...R NAMED BU..
PLEASE THROW THIS "HOLY" IDIOT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, THANKS!)

DUDE! we are TRYING!

schmoelzer
11.11.2006, 23:32
Hi,

Bauer

i'm looking for one that will last more than 12,000 miles! i don't look forward to buying a new one every year!

(Uuuuh, I´ve forgotten:

DUDE! we are TRYING!

A first step is done. ;D ;D

Grüße

Martin